- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
More Gearbox News
- The Procision transmission uses dual-clutch design to make every shift easy
Technology advances continue to have an impact on trucking safety, economy and ease. Eaton...
- Posted November 6, 2014
- Daimler’s Future Truck 2025 makes its own way down the road
Imagine a truck that drives itself and allows its driver to be less stressed,...
- Posted November 3, 2014
- Three test drives with the latest ProStars
International introduce the Navistar ProStar in 2006, and I had a chance to drive...
- Posted September 18, 2014
- Can a 6×2 drivetrain find its way into the hearts of U.S. truckers?
Fuel economy still dominates any conversation on trucking. With today’s prices, each percentage point...
- Posted March 21, 2014
- Paul K. Young Memorial Truck Beauty Championship marks 25 years
Don’t miss the 25th Anniversary Edition of the Paul K. Young Memorial Truck Beauty...
- Posted March 20, 2014
- Maintenance is a bit different for a natural gas truck
Every few years, trucks change in a way that requires rethinking on the part...
- Posted January 16, 2014
- 4 truck-specific GPS navigation systems
A trucker guided by his GPS arrived at the edge of a cliff, and...
- Posted November 1, 2013
- The fuel that everyone is talking about
We’ve been talking about fuel economy for years, and part of the issue is...
- Posted September 1, 2013
- How automated transmissions keep changing trucking
Perhaps it’s just a matter of ego, but one of the things that always...
- Posted July 1, 2013
- What do shippers & receivers want from truckers?
We truckers all have answers to the question, “What are three things we wish...
- Posted March 4, 2013