- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Pro Tips with Homer Hogg
Stay cool and avoid costly system failures Your A/C system is out-of-sight and typically out-of-mind during...
After parking your truck for two or three days, have you ever returned just to learn...
For years the only decision a truck driver needing oil for a diesel engine had to...
More Pro Tips with Homer Hogg News
- Today’s trucks require a far more refined fuel than the green diesel of old
Growing up on a farm afforded me the chance to operate tractors, combines and...
- Posted November 5, 2015
- Bubble, bubble means toil and trouble!
If your engine feels sluggish or you’re seeing reduced miles per gallon, the problem...
- Posted September 1, 2015
- Don’t live with A/C that doesn’t keep the cab cool
When summer temperatures start climbing, a long drive in an enclosed space would be...
- Posted July 1, 2015
- A few minutes of investigating can lead you to the cause of an ABS alert
Any warning light warrants attention, but the ABS light on the dash of your...
- Posted May 4, 2015
- The mechanics behind slowing down and stopping are not so simple anymore
Take a short walk around a truck and you will notice the evolution of...
- Posted March 2, 2015
- The power of preventative maintenance done right on schedule
Arguably, the single most important thing you can do to control your maintenance cost...
- Posted January 2, 2015
- Get wise to battery needs in winter
Oh, how frustrating it is to jump into a truck to begin your workday...
- Posted November 1, 2014