- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
More Truckstops News
- Petro Joplin never stops adding amenities and services for drivers
From the very start, the Joplin 44 was a dream. More specifically, it was...
- Posted July 24, 2015
- TA Greenland is a small site with a big heart
Tucked away in a small New Hampshire town, the TA Greenland may seem unassuming...
- Posted July 24, 2015
- When they have a break from the road, drivers enjoy their time at TA Laredo Henry Albert Travel Center
There may never be a more apt pairing of driver and truckstop. The TA...
- Posted May 7, 2015
- Petro Jerry Fritts, Jr. West Memphis Stopping Center offers a warm welcome and a little bit of home
The Petro West Memphis may have a new name, but it’s just as friendly...
- Posted May 6, 2015
- TA Wheeler Ridge aims for the highest level of service, from dining choices to customer care
“Welcome Professional Drivers” The sign at the entrance to the TA Wheeler Ridge truck...
- Posted March 13, 2015
- Charm and convenience make Petro Eloy a driver destination
Ask restaurant general manager Bill Avery what the best thing about Petro Eloy is...
- Posted March 12, 2015
- No matter how low the temperature, the atmosphere is always warm at TA Missoula
Any trucker who’s driven it can tell you that the stretch of I-90 between...
- Posted January 26, 2015
- Who can resist the charm, or baked goods, of Petro Johnson’s Corner ?
It’s impossible to talk about Petro Johnson’s Corner without talking about cinnamon rolls. For...
- Posted January 18, 2015
- Start the day with a smile and a biscuit at Petro Gadsden, Alabama
Truckers don’t work a traditional 9-to-5 day, so Petro Gadsden doesn’t either. A cook...
- Posted November 10, 2014
- Kind, competent people make TA Brooklyn a friendly stopping point on the road
“It’s a beautiful day at TA Brooklyn; how can I help you?” That’s the...
- Posted November 9, 2014