- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Free Tattoos for Mack Fans at the Mid-America Trucking Show
Anyone can show their approval of a company with a “like” on social media or by wearing a T-shirt with a logo. But for years, some fans of Mack Trucks have insisted on a much more personal commitment. That’s why Mack is offering free tattoos to attendees at next week’s 2014 Mid-America Trucking Show in the Mack booth (no. 30245 at the Kentucky Expo Center).
Miami Ink tattoo artists Ami James and Chris Garver will tattoo the new Mack® Bulldog logo or the American Flag on Friday, March 28, and Saturday, March 29, during the show.
“What bolder way to demonstrate passion, to make an unmistakable statement about dedication, than with a tattoo?” said John Walsh, Mack vice president of marketing. “We’re bringing in two of the best artists around with Ami and Chris from Miami Ink. We continue to be amazed by the number of people who have Mack tattoos. It reminds us how special this brand is, how the fundamentally American values that have always guided us – hard work, loyalty, reliability, accountability – still resonate today.”
Only a limited number of attendees will receive the free tattoos as spots are limited. To pre-register for a chance to win a free Bulldog or American Flag tattoo, please visit www.facebook.com/MackBulldog. Attendees at the show can also visit the Mack booth at 1 p.m. Thursday to register.
Miami Ink is a reality TV show on TLC that follows four friends and competitive rivals at Love Hate Tattoo, a tattoo shop in Miami Beach, Fla. The show premiered in 2005. Each episode features several customers explaining their motivations for choosing their tattoos.