- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Important Information for RoadKing Club Members
Keep your membership profile up-to-date. You can check and update your profile at any kiosk. We need your contact information to be current in order to notify you if you have won one of our sweepstakes prizes, and to keep you informed about RoadKing Club members-only specials.
And don’t forget that one of the benefits of membership is the RoadKing Club email newsletter. Sign up to receive the newsletter and once a month it lets you know about members-only specials and other Club news.
You can sign up for this valuable newsletter by visiting www.tatravelcenters.com or by going to a RoadMile Marker Kiosk.