- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "better fuel economy"
- Freightliner brings its Cascadia up a notch with Evolution
A few years ago, Freightliner introduced the Cascadia. Developed in the company’s wind tunnel in Portland, Ore., it was touted as the most aerodynamic — and therefore fuel efficient — conventional tractor ever.
- Posted December 31, 2012