- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "David A. Kolman"
- Are you listening, or just hearing?
A lot of the stress we deal with every single day is due to a condition I call ineffective listening. How many times have you “heard” the wrong scheduled pick-up time, backed into the wrong door, or...
- Posted May 2, 2015
- Drivers lose their ability to control a vehicle when distracted
Many drivers figure they can manage these small distractions.
- Posted May 1, 2014
- A Little Help?
What does it cost to do something nice for someone, particularly for a brother trucker? Just a little “expense” in time and energy.
- Posted November 15, 2010