- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "driver fitness"
- Drivers take many roads to better health
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but any driver will tell you that most trips don’t work like that. Construction, bad weather, accidents and more conspire to create twists and turns in the...
- Posted January 17, 2014
- Fast and effective exercise strategies
Drivers who want to lose weight or increase their fitness and health need to reset, or “spike,” their metabolism to a higher level. That requires exercise, which many drivers believe they just don’t have time to do.
- Posted July 3, 2013
- CSA 2010: It’s Here
Originally set for implementation in July, the Comprehensive Safety Analysis (CSA) 2010 program, designed to reduce commercial vehicle crashes, was delayed for adjustments. It goes into effect at the end of November, and drivers have been chewing...
- Posted November 1, 2010
- Flex Plan
A basic stretching routine can ease muscle pain
- Posted January 1, 2008