- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "driver shoutouts"
- Singing the praises of truckers who deliver day after day
You might think that the work you do is taken for granted. But the people you come in contact with really do notice and appreciate your efforts. When Road King asked people in various areas to give...
- Posted August 31, 2012