- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "fuel efficiency"
- The connection between fuel efficiency and national security
Retired U.S. Navy Vice Admiral Ann Rondeau served for 38 years, and held the position of deputy commander of U.S. Transportation Command from 2006- 2009. As a member of CNA’s Military Advisory Board (MAB) — a group...
- Posted November 2, 2015
- The Sweet Spot
The higher fuel prices go, the greater their effect on your profitability in trucking. And obviously, the better your miles per gallon, the more profitable you will be.
- Posted June 30, 2011
- Family Tradition
Richard Blaine Duncan Jr. and his son Rick shepherded the once small company through tough times to grow into a 200-truck operation today. Rick’s sons are next in line.
- Posted May 2, 2011