- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "healthy eating"
- What Would You Like to Eat?
Exceeding your expectations At TA-Petro, our restaurant team tries to place themselves in your shoes, realizing you may be on the road for weeks at a time, or perhaps even months. Think how boring it would be...
- Posted May 1, 2016
- Drivers take many roads to better health
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but any driver will tell you that most trips don’t work like that. Construction, bad weather, accidents and more conspire to create twists and turns in the...
- Posted January 17, 2014
- You Gotta Eat
Nobody actually likes the idea of going on a diet, but sometimes the need to shed some pounds becomes glaringly obvious. Lugging around an extra 15 — or 50 — pounds starts to wear on a person....
- Posted September 7, 2011