- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "helper’s high"
- The Ripple Effect
With all that’s happening in the world these days, friendliness and kindness have all but gone away, replaced by crabbiness, aggravation, anger, stress, frustration and fear. Common courtesy and civility have gone by the wayside.
- Posted November 8, 2011