- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "hwbd"
- Troop Transport
Don Pratt • Coopersville, Mich. • Driving for 15 years I’m 43 years old. I earned my CDL in 1995, and I’ve logged 800,000 accident-free miles. God willing, I’ll make the million-mile club. If you had told...
- Posted May 3, 2010