- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "Iron Skillet"
- Petro Kingdom City has good eats and lots of treats
Who can resist the sweet aroma of a batch of freshly baked donuts and freshly brewed coffee? Those tantalizing scents tempt many a visitor to Petro Kingdom City since the recent addition of Dunkin’ Donuts Express.
- Posted May 2, 2013
- Petro Salina in Kansas offers drivers a little indulgence and a lot of charm
You can’t talk about Petro Salina without mentioning the luxurious platinum showers. Drivers rave about them for good reason. They are deluxe.
- Posted March 6, 2013
- Petro Kingman is a great place to relax and de-stress
After spending hours on the road, drivers know they can unwind when they arrive at Petro Kingman. This spot in the Arizona desert is an oasis of calm in a busy day.
- Posted November 5, 2012
- Petro North Las Vegas makes truckers feel welcome
Las Vegas may be all about glitz, glam and extravagant experiences, but just 20 miles north of the strip, you’ll find a down-home truckstop that treats its customers like family.
- Posted September 6, 2012
- Appearance counts at Petro Brazil
Litter has a short life at Petro Brazil in Indiana. Dirt and grime don’t stand a chance either. “Our porter staff are outstanding, and each one of them takes pride in the location and in their job,”...
- Posted July 10, 2012
- Petro Dodge City takes a driver’s point of view
What do Truckers want? Petro Dodge City in Alabama has the answer. Owner Jim Hays used to be a truck driver himself and drew from his experience to build a location that would not only meet driver...
- Posted May 7, 2012
- Pretty Pleaser: Petro Spokane
Drivers who stop at the Petro Spokane are impressed by the surroundings and decor of the location. Then they realize that its beauty is not just skin deep.
- Posted March 6, 2012
- Door-to-Door Service
“We’ve built the reputation that we work hard to be clean and we have the right people here,” says Bobby Berkstresser, owner. “We were good as an independent truckstop, but we’re even better as a Petro.”
- Posted January 9, 2012
- Having a Blast
The Bordentown, N.J. Petro crew believes their customers are so nice they honor them with Customer Appreciation Days. The crew always looks for new ways to make these events fun.
- Posted November 9, 2011
- Smiling Faces
Some people may think that the happiest place on earth is Disney World, but the Ocala Petro, just an hour north of the famous resort, could easily compete for that title.
- Posted September 8, 2011