- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "Iron Skillet"
- Having a Blast
The Bordentown, N.J. Petro crew believes their customers are so nice they honor them with Customer Appreciation Days. The crew always looks for new ways to make these events fun.
- Posted November 9, 2011
- Smiling Faces
Some people may think that the happiest place on earth is Disney World, but the Ocala Petro, just an hour north of the famous resort, could easily compete for that title.
- Posted September 8, 2011
- New Attitude
The new Petro in Texas has some real star quality. The Carl’s Corner location was previously co-owned by singer Willie Nelson and it has a distinctive history.
- Posted July 7, 2011
- Wheel In
If the beautiful mountain scenery isn’t enough to keep drivers at the Wheeler Ridge Petro for a while, the surroundings on the ground will. The Petro has all the amenities a trucker could ask for, making...
- Posted January 6, 2011
- Good Cheer
With temperatures at a balmy 75 degrees or so and desert all around, the El Paso Petro doesn’t exactly fit the traditional image of a holiday haven. But when the time comes, there’s that seven-foot tall inflatable...
- Posted November 20, 2010