- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "Johnny and June"
- Songs Along The Way
Many of our favorite songs celebrate imaginary places. Think Hank Williams and the Lost Highway. Or Elvis Presley’s Heartbreak Hotel at the end of Lonely Street. Even Bob Seger’s Main Street isn’t a destination you could find...
- Posted January 18, 2011