- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "motor carrier owner"
- Owning & Driving for Your Own Trucking Company
An extremely challenging situation for the micro-motor carrier owner still hauling loads occurs when you’re also the boss for up to five other truckers.
- Posted November 1, 2012
- Think Different
As an independent trucker driving down the highway with your name on the side of the truck, you get to make all the decisions. No more dispatchers. No safety director telling you how to fill out your...
- Posted January 7, 2011
- Lease Operator or Independent?
There probably aren’t many truckers who at some point in their driving careers haven’t asked, “Should I get my own hauling authority? Should I venture out beyond the constraints of being either a company driver or leased...
- Posted January 4, 2011