- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "out my windshield"
- Anger Management
Like any professional trucker, I know that when you deal with law enforcement officers you ought to be courteous. Back in my “I’ve got a date with freight and it can’t wait” days, I learned that appearing...
- Posted September 8, 2011
- My Son, the Trucker
I wonder how different my life would be had my family been in the trucking business.
- Posted May 4, 2011
- Roadside Trouble
With every summer season comes more traffic, more road repair and more time planted in the seat due to increased congestion. Traffic congestion is a major annoyance and aggravation that brings added stress, something no trucker wants...
- Posted June 28, 2010
- Roving Eyes
I have a lady friend who is a cross-country trucker. Often, to help her pass the hours behind the wheel on those long, straight stretches of roadway she knits, usually making caps, gloves and sweaters for family...
- Posted May 3, 2010