- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "Petro Profile"
- Start the day with a smile and a biscuit at Petro Gadsden, Alabama
Truckers don’t work a traditional 9-to-5 day, so Petro Gadsden doesn’t either. A cook for the deli begins preparing biscuit and croissant sandwiches at 4 a.m., so drivers who rise at dawn to get on the road...
- Posted November 10, 2014
- Petro Ontario has undergone more than a name change
Drivers who haven’t been through Ontario, Calif., for a while might be surprised to see the Petro Stopping Centers sign as they travel down I-10. They’ll be even more surprised when they take Exit 57 and arrive...
- Posted May 15, 2014
- Petro North Las Vegas makes truckers feel welcome
Las Vegas may be all about glitz, glam and extravagant experiences, but just 20 miles north of the strip, you’ll find a down-home truckstop that treats its customers like family.
- Posted September 6, 2012