- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "StayFit"
- What Would You Like to Eat?
Exceeding your expectations At TA-Petro, our restaurant team tries to place themselves in your shoes, realizing you may be on the road for weeks at a time, or perhaps even months. Think how boring it would be...
- Posted May 1, 2016
- Virtual Sports Café Highlights TA Hillsboro, Texas
Y’all know that deep in the heart of Texas everything is bigger and better. That’s certainly true for the newest TA Travel Center set on a huge 78-acre site where I-35 meets SH77 at Exit 370 in...
- Posted March 1, 2016
- Cable channel discovers and highlights Petro Ocala’s many attributes
Truckers fueling up or enjoying some downtime recently at the Petro Ocala were surprised when they found themselves on the receiving end of a camera crew’s attention. And as always, the drivers were good sports. “We had...
- Posted September 18, 2015
- Petro Joplin never stops adding amenities and services for drivers
From the very start, the Joplin 44 was a dream. More specifically, it was Bill Moon’s dream. The founder of Iowa 80 Truckstop was working for Standard Oil in the early 1960s, scouting and building truckstops on...
- Posted July 24, 2015
- TA Greenland is a small site with a big heart
Tucked away in a small New Hampshire town, the TA Greenland may seem unassuming at first, just because it is a smaller site. But it serves as a hub for truckers traveling through the Northeast and so...
- Posted July 24, 2015
- Kind, competent people make TA Brooklyn a friendly stopping point on the road
“It’s a beautiful day at TA Brooklyn; how can I help you?” That’s the standard greeting from cashier Cathe Carmack when she answers the phone, and she’s just the first of the friendly faces at TA Brooklyn....
- Posted November 9, 2014
- Increase the good kind, get rid of the bad
‘Tis the season. Are you the obvious choice to don the Santa suit? Truck drivers are known for their big bellies. We even have a name for it — trucker’s gut. So now is a great time...
- Posted November 4, 2014
- TA Battle Creek is a very happy place
“We really like to incorporate the fun factor when we’re at work,” says Dave Espinoza, store and fuel desk general manager. “That’s a big part of the atmosphere here, and our customers feel it right away.” The...
- Posted July 15, 2014
- Trucker Proud
At TA and Petro, we are proud of the great men and women who drive trucks in America, and believe that everyone should hear their stories.
- Posted July 2, 2013
- Petro Salina in Kansas offers drivers a little indulgence and a lot of charm
You can’t talk about Petro Salina without mentioning the luxurious platinum showers. Drivers rave about them for good reason. They are deluxe.
- Posted March 6, 2013