- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "TA"
- Meet the 2015 Citizen Driver Honorees
The standard set by the first group of Citizen Drivers was high, but the 2015 honorees easily meet it. Five outstanding truck drivers, nominated by their peers, have consistently demonstrated a high degree of professionalism and a...
- Posted May 5, 2015
- Conversation Pieces at Remodeled TA Restaurants
All along the walls of TA full-service restaurants you’ll find snapshots of a time and a place that evoke some part of America’s people and history. So not only does the name Country Pride capture the feeling,...
- Posted November 4, 2013
- Your Name Here
The Citizen Driver award was created to recognize drivers who evoke public respect for the driving profession.
- Posted May 1, 2013
- They Know Trucks
TA and Petro hire technicians who know their stuff, and 12 representatives proved it when they competed in the national SuperTech contest held by the Technology and Maintenance Council.
- Posted January 4, 2012
- Convoy for a Cure
The second annual Convoy for a Cure takes place on Oct. 16, starting off at 8 a.m. at the Terrell, Texas TA.
- Posted September 22, 2010
- Horsing Around
The Cincinnati South TA in Walton, Ky., home of the 1978 U.S. Triple Crown winner Steve Cauthen, is just 90 minutes from where the historic race is held at Churchill Downs in Louisville.
- Posted May 11, 2010
- Getting the Job Done
At TA, we want you to feel comfortable enough that you consider our locations a home away from home. But we also realize that drivers turn to us as a partner in conducting business. Convenience, economy and...
- Posted May 1, 2010
- Operation Refresh
TA's massive renovation is already turning heads
- Posted January 1, 2008