- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
A New Cup of Joe
Good coffee taste is important. That’s why TA continually looks for ways to satisfy that java urge. Our locations offer a wide array of blends at Café Express and the extra-caffeinated TA Extreme is a tasty power brew.
Now there’s Trucker’s Choice, TA’s new coffee made especially for the professional driver Coffee lovers will find this delicious, new dark roast blend only at TA restaurants.
This new blend is richer, bolder and more flavorful, to satisfy the most discriminating coffee drinker — you, the professional driver.