- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Biodiesel-powered Trucks Haul Capitol Christmas Tree
Two trucks running on B5 are part of a caravan carrying an 85-foot blue spruce from Arizona to the Washington, D.C. The tree is on its way to stand as the Capitol Christmas Tree, making stops along the way throughout the country, and gathering notes of good wishes for the holiday (written on the trailer cover) each time the caravan stops.
The route was planned specifically with biodiesel availability for refueling in mind, and at each stop there will be an opportunity for visitors to learn more about biodiesel.
You can find photos and track the tree’s journey at www.capitolchristmastree2009.org