- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Thanks a million!
Do you or someone you know have a million safe miles? Any driver who has achieved that goal can register at Petro Stopping Centers to be chosen for the Midnight Trucking Million Mile Club.
For nearly 20 years, the radio network, along with sponsors, has recognized drivers who have surpassed the million mile mark with accident-free driving. Drivers, family and friends can find entry cards at any Petro location.
Two winners are inducted into the Million Mile Club every Friday morning in the midnight hour on the Midnight Trucking Radio Network. In addition to being announced on air, the winning drivers receive prizes, including a work jacket embroidered with the Midnight Trucking logo. Find each week’s winners on the network’s website, www.midnighttrucking.com.