- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Tricked Out Truck Tour
A 2005 FREIGHTLINER done up by the talented “boyz” of the Chrome Shop Mafia is currently making appearances at TAs across the country. Drivers can hop in the truck deemed Sweet Freedom, take a look and complete an entry form to win it. The tour of TAs runs through Nov. 18, and a winner will be announced on the Midnight Trucking Show Network on Nov. 24.
The truck is the grand prize in a contest by J.B. Hunt Transport, the Midnight Trucking Show Network and the Chrome Shop Mafia. Drivers can register to win at any Road King Mile Marker kiosk. Tour dates are at www.midnighttrucking.com.